Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon
Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition
Get your FREE copy at:
Amazon US – Amazon UK – iBooks – Barnes & Noble – Google Play Books – Kobo – Smashwords
No jargon. No confusion. Just solid, fail-safe tips for writers to take their dictation to the next level.
This mini-guide will help you choose the right microphone, transcribe on-the-go with Dragon and put you on the path to sky-high word counts. You will also learn little-known tricks, such as:
– Dictating into programs Dragon doesn’t support – such as Scrivener;
– Preventing a crash from taking your dictated text with it;
– Creating a “Quiet Profile” for when you need to dictate without disturbing others;
– Using the same profile on multiple computers – and keeping it updated;
– Running your desktop Dragon app on an iPad or Android tablet – anywhere, anytime.
Designed to get you up-and-running with this powerful software in no time, “Quick Cheats for Writing with Dragon” may make you want to never look at a keyboard again!
- NOTE: This book is currently only free for Kindle customers at Amazon in the US and UK. I cannot control this as Amazon sets price matching for international stores at their discretion. Readers outside the US can get a free Kindle version of the book at Smashwords and load it to their Kindle device using this link.
One thought on “A New Dragon Guide – FREE!”
Hi Scott. I purchased your book and one thing that would have been REALLY nice would’ve been example passages of text/numbers/punctuation that exercise the full (or a full as possible) range of Dragon commands. Man, that would’ve been nice! Is there anywhere I can go that has practice/example textual passages like that? Thanks much, Jim Berning