OUT NOW – Revised and updated to cover the latest Dragon Professional Individual v15 for PC & v6 for Mac
I’m pleased to announce that the latest, updated version of my book “The Writer’s Guide to Training Your Dragon” has been released in ebook and paperback and is available now! For the first time it’s also finally available as an audiobook!
Want the Audiobook for FREE? Simply click this link!
(You will receive a FREE 30-day trial to Audible. Don’t want to keep it? Simply cancel your membership within 30 days with no further obligation.)
This latest edition contains a brand-new introduction covering the differences between the various versions of Dragon currently available, including the brand-new Professional Individual releases for PC (version 15) and Mac (version 6).
The latest versions are available at Amazon and all other stores right now:
Amazon.com – Amazon.co.uk – iBooks – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – Google Play Books – Smashwords
Amazon.com – Amazon.co.uk – Barnes & Noble
Amazon.com – Amazon.co.uk – Audible US – Audible UK – iTunes
(Get it FREE!)
Thank you so much for all of your support and kind words regarding the book. I hope you’ve all got great accuracy from it and your words have been flowing accordingly.
Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon
Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition
Get your FREE copy at:
Amazon US – Amazon UK – iBooks – Barnes & Noble – Google Play Books – Kobo – Smashwords
No jargon. No confusion. Just solid, fail-safe tips for writers to take their dictation to the next level.
This mini-guide will help you choose the right microphone, transcribe on-the-go with Dragon and put you on the path to sky-high word counts. You will also learn little-known tricks, such as:
– Dictating into programs Dragon doesn’t support – such as Scrivener;
– Preventing a crash from taking your dictated text with it;
– Creating a “Quiet Profile” for when you need to dictate without disturbing others;
– Using the same profile on multiple computers – and keeping it updated;
– Running your desktop Dragon app on an iPad or Android tablet – anywhere, anytime.
Designed to get you up-and-running with this powerful software in no time, “Quick Cheats for Writing with Dragon” may make you want to never look at a keyboard again!
- NOTE: This book is currently only free for Kindle customers at Amazon in the US and UK. I cannot control this as Amazon sets price matching for international stores at their discretion. Readers outside the US can get a free Kindle version of the book at Smashwords and load it to their Kindle device using this link.